Each person has its own blood type and not everyone understand how important that can be and the influence it has on one’s life. There are 4 categories of blood (A, B, AB, and O), follow reading and find out seven interesting facts about the blood type flowing through your veins.
- Memorize your blood type as it can save your lifeThis is of vital importance as god forbids you experience an accident or a car crash you will require urgent medical attention, and the doctors will need to know immediately your blood type. Therefore, do not forget what your blood type is and always have the documentation about your blood type with you. The blood transfusion must be done with your adequate blood type, if a mistake happens complications can appear which might become life-threatening.
- Blood types and cancerIt has been shown that some people are more prone to developing cancer than others, and according to some experts this may result from the blood type they have. Many studies have revealed that people with blood type O are at 20% higher risk of developing stomach cancer. Furthermore, as per other conducted study people with blood type A have problems with LDL cholesterol, and it was confirmed that people with blood type O are at higher risk of the occurrence of stomach ulcers.
- The Rh factor (positive or negative) in blood affects the fetusThe blood types are as well as defined by the Rh factor, which determines whether a person is Rh positive or Rh negative.Almost 85% of all people are Rh positive; there are less people with Rh negative factor. Nevertheless, the fetus of two Rh positive people is in no danger, but the fetus of a female with Rh negative factor with a male with Rh positive factor can be at serious danger leading to fatal consequences.
- Blood type affects stomach fatPersons with blood type A react differently to certain types of foods like meat, shellfish and dairy products. These foods cause them bloating, indigestion and heartburn; likewise they are at higher risk of developing diabetes. People with this type of blood have more difficulties in losing that stubborn stomach fat.
- Different blood type – different nutritional requirementsAccording to Peter J. D’Adamo who is a well-known naturopath, different blood types have different nutritional needs. As per his knowledge, people with blood type 0 should consume fish, meat, poultry, and vegetables as they are more prone to indigestion and stomach issues. People with blood type A should eat more citrus fruits, garlic, spinach, and broccoli since they have a sensitive immune system. Also they should avoid the consumption of vegetable oils, Trans fats, and alcohol. People with blood type AB lack stomach acid, and because of that they need to stimulate its production by consuming Manuka honey and apple cider vinegar.
- The blood type determines the personalityThe blood type also influences the character of the person, and because of that people with the same blood type often show similar characteristics and habits. The Asian medicine has been well aware of this fact for a longer period of time.Here are the common characteristics: people with blood type 0 often worry too much, however they are well organized and practical; people with blood type AB do not worry a lot, they are strong and rational; people with blood type B are emotionally flexible, friendly and outgoing; and people with blood type A are more considerate and thoughtful always thinking more of others than of themselves.
- If you are constantly feeling angry or stressed – check your blood type! Check your blood type and you will find out why you are always feeling stressed and angry. For instance, people with blood type 0 are more prone to upset outbursts, on the other hand people with blood type A produce increased quantities of cortisol, meaning that they have increased levels of stress.